Re: Business Week, July 8, 1996 (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 09 Oct 1997 18:22 UTC

2 messages, 55 lines:

(1)--------------------------
 Date:         Thu, 9 Oct 1997 13:17:54 -0700
 From:         Tara Scholtz <ts94@umail.umd.edu>
 Subject:      Re: Business Week, July 8, 1996

 Anne Liebst wrote:
 > I have found a citation to Business Week that does not seem to exist.
 > The title of the article is:
 > "Fixing the Cracks at Vitro" by Elisabeth Malkin, Zachary Schiller and
 > Gail DeGeorge, p.120J
 > Page 120J does not exist in this particular edition of Business Week.
 > My citation comes from ABI/Inform.
 > Can anyone help me with this?  Is there another edition of Business
 > Week?

 There is an Industry (Industrial?) edition which is *not* received by
 libraries (to the best of my knowledge).  Patrons here have tried to get
 copies via ILL but were told it is just not available to libraries.

 Perhaps the patron should try to get in touch with the editors of
 Business Week?  That is often the suggestion I give (for lack of any
 other resource).  I don't know if they provide a way to get a copy
 though...

 --
 Tara Scholtz
 ts94@umail.umd.edu

(2)--------------------------
 Date:         Thu, 9 Oct 1997 13:20:52 -0700
 From:         Tara Scholtz <ts94@umail.umd.edu>
 Subject:      Addendum  to Re: Business Week, July 8, 1996

 Anne Liebst wrote:
 > I have found a citation to Business Week that does not seem to exist.
 [snip]
 > Can anyone help me with this?  Is there another edition of Business
 > Week?

 I forgot to add that sometimes the articles *do* appear on the microfilm
 addition.  There have been cases here where that did not happen but it
 is worth checking.