Re: Monthly Labor Review & Other Fast volumes Deborah Harrell 10 Oct 1997 14:38 UTC

What about checkin online?  Would you edit the checkin to be whatever the
piece said, or would you create another checkin and just edit the original
checkin to "expected-never"?  And if you circulate the item, and it has
two labels on it, how is it identified when it is returned?  Two labels (I
think) would complicate the matter.

What you could do, is make a note in the OPAC bib record that "such and
such issue is actually this other issue".  Then all your records would
match one single item.

Debbie Harrell
Ingram Library, State University of West Georgia
phone: 770-836-6498
fax: 770-836-6626
<dharrell@WESTGA.EDU>