Re: Barschall WWW site Donna Sue Yanney 20 Oct 1997 16:13 UTC

I think this website will be a great service to the serials
community.  What I would also like to see available through this web
page is the full text or full image of Barschall's article that
started this whole mess.

>         The addresses of the web sites containing the
> entire texts of the decisions of Judge Leonard B. Sand of
> the U.S. Second District Court and the entire testimony of
> the witnesses at the trial before Judge Sand, along with
> links to some related sites are:
>
>         http://barschall.stanford.edu
> and
>
>         http://www.library.yale.edu/barschall

Donna Sue Yanney
Assistant Periodicals Librarian
Prairie View A&M University
donna-yanney@tamu.edu
Phone: (409) 857-2756 FAX: (409) 857-2755