Re: Jrnl of Integrative & Eclectic Psychotherapy Florence Schreibstein 20 Oct 1997 19:11 UTC

Hello,
  We were told by our dealer that the title was to change with v. 12
(1993) to: International Journal of Integrative and Electic
Psychotherapy.  I have a copy of a press release dated June 30, 1993
about the title change, the name and address of the editor-in-chief and
publisher in Guadalajara, Mexico.
  The last issue we received was v. 11, no. 1(1992) under the old
title.  There was no response to claims for v. 11, no. 2.  At some point
in 1995 I decided that too much time and effort was being spent trying
to catch this elusive title so we cancelled it. If you would like I can
fax you the press release though I'm not sure it would mean anything
after such a long time.
  I have moved it from the bottom of the pile to out-the-door.

--
Florence Schreibstein                      email: schreibs@aecom.yu.edu
D. Samuel Gottesman Library                  tel: 718-430-3110