Microfilm backfile (Judy Irvin) Marcia Tuttle 06 Nov 1997 13:58 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 15:13:33 CST
From: Judy Irvin <JIRVIN@LATECH.EDU>
Subject: Microfilm bacfile

Need some information for anyone you might have it!  I have had a request
by one of my reference librarians for backfile microfilm for the
following two titles:  DICKENSIAN; and BRONTE SOCIETY TRANSACTIONS.  I
have tried UMI,of course, and they do not supply. The title is listed in
Carl UnCover but copyright restrictions apply - (material can't be
supplied).  Both titles originate in Britain.
  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.  Judy

JUDY IRVIN
HEAD, SERIALS DEPARTMENT          INTERNET:JIRVIN@LATECH.EDU
PRESCOTT MEMORIAL LIBRARY         PHONE:(318)257-3988
LOUISIANA TECH UNIVERSITY         FAX:(318)257-2447
RUSTON, LA  71272