Re: Binding of Dissertations and Theses (Simonetta Pasqualis) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 10 Nov 1997 15:10 UTC

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 09:05:01 +0000
From: Simonetta Pasqualis <simona@LIBRARY.SISSA.IT>
Subject: Re: Binding of Dissertations and Theses (Joe Edelen)

At SISSA we have the Doctoral theses bound in a very simple way by the
internal printing office (photocopies are held together between two
transparent covers by means of a rigid plastic strip on the left hand).
Doctorandi ussually give one copy to the Library and one copy to the
Scientific Sectetariat. They do not have to bear any expense.

I hope this can be helpful, a nice day to all serialists

Simonetta Pasqualis

|  Simonetta Pasqualis                                                        |
|  Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati - SISSA / International  |
|  School for Advanced Studies - ISAS                                         |
|  Biblioteca - settore periodici / Library - journal department              |
|  Via Beirut 2-4, 34013  TRIESTE   Italy                                     |
|  Tel. : +39-40-3787472/483                                                  |
|  Fax  : +39-40-3787528                                                      |
|  Email: simona@library.sissa.it                                             |