JSTOR holdings (Mimi Lempart) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 12 Nov 1997 14:43 UTC

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:49:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: MIMI LEMPART <mlempart@LIBRARY.SMITH.EDU>
Subject: JSTOR holdings

Hello Serialsters:

How are other libraries updating the "moving wall" of JSTOR holdings
in their OPACs?  JSTOR holdings primarily exclude the most recent 5
years.  On January 1, an additional year of holdings will be added to
the website for all titles.
As an INNOPAC library we have check-in records which indicate, in
summary statements, our holdings to the public.  How are other JSTOR
subscribers maintaining this annual change on these 40 or so titles?
Are you manually updating, or have you come up with a generic phrase
that can be used in each record?  Thanks in  advance.

Mimi Lempart
  Mimi Lempart
  MARC Cataloger for Serials
  Neilson Library