Re: Binding of Dissertations and Theses (Betty Bunt) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 13 Nov 1997 19:28 UTC

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:48:33 -0500
From: Betty Bunt <bbunt@HOUGHTON.EDU>
Subject: Re: Binding of Dissertations and Theses (Simonetta Pasqualis)

We are only an undergraduate institution, but students do honors theses.
They are required to pay for binding a copy that they are required to give
to the institution (cataloged in library).  Some academic departments also
require a copy from the student.  Payment for these by the student varies--
some departments pay, some departments make the student pay.
Faculty members who complete masters or doctoral study elsewhere sometimes
give a copy to the library.  Payment for binding these vary.  Some professors pay
for the binding, others expect the library to pay.

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 09:05:01 +0000
From: Simonetta Pasqualis <simona@LIBRARY.SISSA.IT>
Subject: Re: Binding of Dissertations and Theses (Joe Edelen)