Re: Tattle-tape question (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 17 Nov 1997 14:46 UTC

2 messages, 50 lines:

(1)---------------------------
Date:         Mon, 17 Nov 1997 07:44:38 -0500
From:         Linda Grooms <Linda.Grooms@STETSON.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Tattle-tape question (Dee Neff)

When the static is a problem for me I put a piece of double-sided tape on
the underneath edge of the work table and just touch any clinging strips
to the tape. When stripping is done for the day it is easy to dislodge the
whole bunch to throw away. The double-sided tape retains enough
stickiness to work for a week or so before being replaced.

Linda Grooms
Linda.Grooms@Stetson.edu

(2)--------------------------
Date:         Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:28:15 CDT
From:         Donna Sue Yanney <DYANNEY@COLEMAN.PVAM.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Tattle-tape fashion accessories (Andrew Leonhart)

A coworker of mine once made a Hawaiian type grass skirt for the
Halloween party out of the tattle-tape by products.

I've also always thought that tattle tape leavings would make great
grass for Easter baskets.

Donna Sue Yanney
Assistant Periodicals Librarian
Prairie View A&M University
donna-yanney@tamu.edu
Phone: (409) 857-2756 FAX: (409) 857-2755