Re: Question on Contact Persons for International Linguistic Association Nan Canington 01 Dec 1997 13:34 UTC

The Odum Library subscribes to this title and this is on the back of
magazine.  Dr. T.S. Beardsley, Treasurer
           International Linguistic Association
           The Hispanic Society of America
           613 West 155 St.
           New York, N. Y. 10032