Document delivery for Gordon + Breach (L. Hunter Kevil) Marcia Tuttle 30 Dec 1997 17:15 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 10:37:43 -0600
From: L. Hunter Kevil <mulkevil@SHOWME.MISSOURI.EDU>
Subject: Document delivery for Gordon + Breach

Would anyone be willing to share information about document delivery
sources for Gordon + Breach journals? We are interested in the pros and
cons of the sources of supply, prices, and similar information. Please
feel free to contact me offlist, if you prefer. TIA.

L. Hunter KEVIL, Ph.D.             mulkevil@showme.missouri.edu
Head, Serials Department           573-884-8760 (voice)
Ellis Library                      573-884-5243 (facsimile)
University of Missouri-Columbia
Columbia, Missouri 65201