Re: Sandaren (fwd) Jakob Harnesk 04 Dec 1997 09:26 UTC

Eileen Karsten <ekarsten@gumby.npcts.edu> wrote:
to Newsgroups: bit.listserv.autocat:

>I am hoping somebody can help me find a cataloging record for a Swedish
>journal, SANDAREN (ISSN: 1103-6206).  The journal is being published for
>the Svenska Baptistsamfundet and Svenska Missionforbundet.  Our library
>recently started receiving it.  I have been unable to find a cataloging
>record for it in any of the sources available to me.  In reference to early
>discussion, I do not want to enter a bad or incomplete record into OCLC for
>this title.
>
>Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

FYI:

The union catalogue of all Swedish Research Libraries (LIBRIS) is now
freely available on the web, at:
http://www.libris.kb.se/english/libris.html

The LIBRIS Database contains more than three million titles representing
the holdings of about 160 Swedish libraries, mainly research libraries.
Swedish literature is almost completely covered from 1866 until today, and
there are also many foreign titles. Titles covered are monographs and
periodicals as well as articles, maps, printed music, electronic resources
et al.

(I have sent the bibliographic record to Eileen)

Regrads, Jakob H
Jakob Harnesk
The Royal Library / BIBSAM
jakob.harnesk@bibsam.kb.se
tel 08/463 42 70 (jobbet), 08/720 32 34 (hemma), 070-553 91 98 (mobil)

'Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine' / Patti Smith