Obscure Russian journal (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 05 Dec 1997 21:52 UTC

2 messages, 48 lines:

(1)--------------------------
Date:         Fri, 5 Dec 1997 15:36:19 -0500
From:         Sue Zuriff <Susan.R.Zuriff-1@TC.UMN.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Obscure Russian journal...

We've received through sbornik 73 (1996).

     Sue Zuriff <Susan.R.Zuriff-1@TC.UMN.EDU>

(2)--------------------------
Date:         Fri, 5 Dec 1997 15:31:16 -0500
From:         Doug Jonas <jonasdou@METRONET.LIB.MI.US>

Issue #68 is the last issue I see out there. But I did find an address
for the American distributor. They apparently distribute a wide variety of
Russian titles, so they should know what's going on.

East View Publications Inc
3020 Harbor Lane North Suite 110
Minneapolis, MN  55447
(612) 550-0961

P.S. Your transliteration was almost perfect!

Doug Jonas                       Southfield Public Library
Serials Clerk                    26000 Evergreen Road
jonasdou@metronet.lib.mi.us      Southfield MI  48076
                                 (248) 948-0461