Re: Indigenous Woman (Doug Jonas) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 17 Dec 1997 16:59 UTC

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 10:32:17 -0500
From: "Jonas, Doug - Southfield" <jonasdou@METRONET.LIB.MI.US>
Subject: Re: Indigenous Woman (Mark Reineke)

We receive a couple of titles just like that (Interrace and UN Chronicle).
Since there's nothing else to go by, we identify them by Volume and Issue.

Doug Jonas                       Southfield Public Library
Serials Clerk                    26000 Evergreen Road
jonasdou@metronet.lib.mi.us      Southfield MI  48076
                                 (248) 948-0461