Re: Problems with "Scanning microscopy" (Tina McEvoy) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 19 Dec 1997 15:18 UTC

[This title was discussed in Oct. -- subscribers may wish to consult
the SERIALST archives: http://list.uvm.edu/archives/serialst.html.
Additional discussion is, of course, welcome -- Ed.]

Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 09:56:01 -0500
From: Tina McEvoy <tmcevoy@WARREN.MED.HARVARD.EDU>
Subject: Problems with "Scanning microscopy" (Anneli Lukka)

 According to our Ebsco representative, v.10(1996) has still not been
 published.  We have paid for v.10-11, but Ebsco did not process our payment
 for 1998 as the title is now listed as "will order when current".  We are
 still waiting to hear when v.10 will be out.  This title has been delayed for
 a long time, and it seems that lots of libraries have had problems getting
 information about it.

 Tina McEvoy
 Serials Acquisitions Assistant
 Countway Library of Medicine