duplicate exchange (Dana Belcher) Marcia Tuttle 07 Jan 1998 19:58 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 13:52:37 -0600
From: Dana Belcher <dbelcher@MAILCLERK.ECOK.EDU>
Subject: duplicate exchange

We just started using BACKSERV for our duplicate exchange lists.  The first
message I received back was from PSC (New York).  I think they are dealers and
not a library.  They offered to reimburse postage as well as $4.00 per full
volume sent.  Has anyone else received messages from them or similar entities?
Did you accept the $4.00 and how did you justify doing so if you're
non-profit?

I would like to hear from other Oklahoma libraries, if possible.

Dana Belcher, Periodicals Librarian
Linscheid Library
East Central University
Ada, OK 74820