Electronic Learning in Your Classroom (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 30 Jan 1998 23:25 UTC

2 messages, 63 lines:

(1)-------------------------
Date:         Fri, 30 Jan 1998 16:10:42 CDT
From:         Helen Guenter <guenter@UAMONT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Electronic Learning in Your Classroom

Upon calling the publisher, I was told that ELECTRONIC LEARNING ceased
publication with the May 1997 issue.  ELECTRONIC LEARNING IN THE CLASSROOM
is a different title and is largely advertising.

Helen Guenter
UAM Library
University of Arkansas at Monticello
 <guenter@UAMONT.EDU>

(2)--------------------------
Date:         Fri, 30 Jan 1998 16:35:33 -0600
From:         Judy Stephenson <stepjudy@NS1.KTC.COM>

We subscribe to this title...I don't really have the answer to your
question, but have noticed both titles have the identical ISSN number.

Judy Stephenson
Serials Asst
Schreiner College
Logan Library
Kerrville, TX  78028

email: stepjudy@schreiner.edu
(830)792-7319

-----------
Carolyn Goodwin <lib_cag@SHSU.EDU> wrote:

Hello:

Is anyone getting the title Electronic Learning in Your Classroom? Is it a
real title change from Electronic Learning?  Or is it a completely
different title?

If someone has a phone number, address, email or contact person to speak
with about this title, I'd really appreciate it.

We have gotten V.17 #1 and #3 from back issue sources.

Thanks,
Carolyn Goodwin
Sam Houston State University
Newton Gresham Library