Re: Electronic Learning in Your Classroom Nan_Canington 02 Feb 1998 13:10 UTC

The Odum Library takes this title and we have it as a title change.  The
publisher is Scholastic Inc. and the number is 212-343-6100 and fax
212-343-4535.  Let me know what you find out.

Nan Canington
Head Of Acquisitions
Odum Library
Valdosta State University