Re: Information need on Vendor Performance Evaluations Virginia Taffurelli 09 Feb 1998 18:58 UTC

Fariha,

There is a chapter in v.6 (1997) of _Advances in serials management_:
        "Serials vendor service quality evaluation: an ongoing performance
        review process" by Ruth H. Makinen and James L. Smity (pp. 83-104).

It includes various evaluation rating forms.  You might find this useful.
Good luck.

Virginia Taffurelli
Catalog/Serials Librarian
SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn