Re: August 25, 1997 issue of Forbes ASAP (6 messages) Birdie MacLennan 13 Feb 1998 00:11 UTC

6 messages, 123 lines:

(1)--------------------------
Date:         Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:33:41 -0600
From:         Phoebe Timberlake <PWTLS@JAZZ.UCC.UNO.EDU>
Subject:      Re: August 25, 1997 issue of Forbes ASAP

Amy,
  University of New Orleans did receive both the regular Aug. 25 issue
of Forbes and the ASAP issue with the same date.  They were both
received here on Aug. 19.

Phoebe Timberlake
Univ. of New Orleans
pwtls@uno.edu

(2)---------------------------
Date:         Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:32:05 -0500
From:         Doug Jonas <jonasdou@METRONET.LIB.MI.US>

It does exist. I just looked at it on our magazine shelves.

Doug Jonas                       Southfield Public Library
Serials Clerk                    26000 Evergreen Road
                                 Southfield MI  48076
jonasdou@metronet.lib.mi.us      (248) 948-0461

(3)---------------------------
Date:         Thu, 12 Feb 1998 15:32:21 -0700
From:         Kathy Sweet <SWEET@PC.MARICOPA.EDU>

Yes there was an ASAP issue published for Aug. 25, 1997. I have it here in
my hot little hand. "How the West Kicked Butt"  Tom Wolfe on the Silicon
Valley Culture.

Any more info needed?  Do you want when we toss?
Let me know

Kathy
sweet@pc.maricopa.edu

(4)---------------------------
Date:         Thu, 12 Feb 1998 15:52:32 -0600
From:         Sue Coffey <fcoffeys@NEXUS.MWSU.EDU>

I have the ASAP issue for Aug 25 (the cover story is How The West Kicked
Butt).  If you still need it, I will be glad to send it to you, just let me
know.

Sue

Sue Coffey
Serials Librarian                               Phone 940 397-4173
Moffett Library                                 Fax 940 397-4689
Midwestern State University                    fcoffeys@nexus.mwsu.edu
3410 Taft
Wichita Falls, TX 76308

http://mohican.mwsu.edu/~library/periodicals.html

(5)----------------------------
Date:         Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:00:33 EST5DST
From:         "Elizabeth A. McCabe" <EMCCABE@SBU.EDU>
Comments: To: "Amy E. Gunn" <agunn@ADMIN.MC3.EDU>

Amy
Yes, there is such an issue - ASAP Aug 25, 1997 cover story "How
the West Kicked Butt".  It was received Aug 18.

The regular 160:4, Aug 25 was received Aug. 11
Ours is bound already.

Liz Mc    Elizabeth A. McCabe
    Assistant-Library/Periodicals
    St. Bonaventure University
    St. Bonaventure, NY 14778
    TEL:(716)375-2345 FAX: 375-2389  INTERNET: emccabe@sbu.edu

(6)---------------------------
Date:         Thu, 12 Feb 1998 16:47:17 -0500
From:         Betty Bunt <bbunt@HOUGHTON.EDU>

Amy,

     Yes, it does exist.  The cover title is How the West Kicked Butt.

Betty

Betty Bunt
Houghton College
Serials/Acquisitions Librarian