(Fwd) RE: Donations policies for periodicals? (Marilyn Haskell) Birdie MacLennan 23 Feb 1998 20:56 UTC

 Date:         Fri, 20 Feb 98 23:08:40 EST
 From:        "Haskell, Marilyn M." <mhaskell@msmailgw.sdsmt.edu>
 Subject:      RE: Donations policies for periodicals?

Because of copyright, we accept issues that will fill in the ones we have
missing.  When accepting them, we let the donor know that we will accept
them with the understanding that we will add only if needed to fill in
and that we can dispose of them however we wish - discard or place on a
sale table for patrons whichever we feel is best.  We use this policy
with any and all donations.

Marilyn M. Haskell
mhaskell@silver.sdsmt.edu