ALCTS booth at PLA (Katy Ginanni) Stephen Clark 03 Mar 1998 14:03 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 17:13:19 -0600
From: Katy Ginanni <ginanni@EBSCO.COM>
Subject: ALCTS booth at PLA

        VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

        Are you planning to attend Public Library Association (PLA)
National
        Conference in March? Would you like to contribute to a good
cause,
        meet new people, and have some fun, all at the same time? Then
please
        volunteer to help staff the ALCTS membership promotion booth at
PLA!
        We need volunteers to be in the booth to help answer questions
about
        ALCTS, give out brochures, and provide general reference
service.
        Chairs or stools will be available, so it's also a good way to
get
        off your feet for an hour or two!

        If you'd like to volunteer, please contact one of the booth
        coordinators below. We have several time slots which need to be
filled.
        The hours for the booth are as follows:

        Wednesday, March 11,  4:00-6:30
        Thursday, March 12,  9:30-5:30
        Friday March 13,  9:30-4:00

        Katy Ginanni, EBSCO Information Services, 205-991-1211, x1167
        ginanni@ebsco.com or Randy Call, Detroit Public Library,
        313-833-1016, rcall@detroit.lib.mi.us