Re: Electronic Serials Institute (2 messages) Stephen Clark 05 Mar 1998 19:55 UTC

2 messages

1)----------------------
Date:         Thu, 5 Mar 1998 08:16:12 -1000
From:         Roberta Winjum <robertaw@HAWAII.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Electronic Serials Institute (Muriel Godbout)

And while you're at it....  well, maybe I'm asking too much.

Aloha,

Roberta Winjum
Head of Serials
University of Hawaii at Manoa Library

Date:         Thu, 5 Mar 1998 13:23:06 -0500
From:         Birdie MacLennan <bmaclenn@ZOO.UVM.EDU>

Hey, why not do a satellite venue? ... simultaneous interactive
transmission to all these places so everyone who wants to can
participate ?!  --Birdie

        Birdie MacLennan
        Coordinator, Serials & Cataloging   bmaclenn@zoo.uvm.edu
        University of Vermont               bmaclenn@uvmvm.uvm.edu