Re: Electronic Serials Institute (2 messages) Stephen Clark 06 Mar 1998 14:32 UTC

2 messages

1)------------------
Date:         Thu, 5 Mar 1998 15:22:53 -0700
From:         kathleen <kathleen@SJSUVM1.SJSU.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Electronic Serials Institute (2 messages)

Birdie, satellite may be great in some areas, but we don't have the
capabilities here -- yes, I know we are touted as "THE Silicon Valley
University", but until something changes in the administration of the
place, we'll stay firmly behind the rest of you.

There are a couple local glitches, as well, that would mean I could not
"attend" a satellite-broadcast session ..

So, please, let's have a West Coast venue, NOT satellite!  We could
possibly even lure the Hawaiian contingent over ....?

Kathleen Thorne
San Jose State University
kathleen@sjsuvm1.sjsu.edu

2)--------------------
Date:         Thu, 5 Mar 1998 21:04:49 -0600
From:         Theresa C Trawick <tsutct01@ASNMAIL.ASC.EDU>

I second Birdie's suggestion of satellite delivery to
regions/sites/campuses.

Theresa C. Trawick            "Finish each day and be done with it ...
Electronic Services Libn.      You have done what you could;
Troy State University,
Troy, Al.  36082               Some blunders and absurdities no doubt
tsutct01@asnmail.asc.edu                crept in
(334) 670-3265                 Forget them as soon as you can
fax (334) 670-3955             Tomorrow is a new day;
                               You shall begin it well and serenely."
                                --Ralph Waldo Emerson