Subscription information requested (Dawne Hoogkamer) Stephen Clark 06 Mar 1998 21:53 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 15:58:35 -400
From: Dawne Hoogkamer <hoogkame@ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA>

I am hoping someone on this list can supply subscription information
for the following two magazine titles:
1. Art and Activities
2. Curriculum Connections

I have tried: Ulrich's, Ebscohost, Education Index, Ontario Institute
for Studies in Education, York University and Brock University with
no success.  I need the information Monday afternoon, March 9. This
is part of a rush request, and these are the only two titles I
couldn't trace.
Please reply to me directly.  Thanks in advance for the help.
Dawne.