Suggestions for microfilm cabinets (Michelle Boisvenue-Fox) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 09 Mar 1998 20:15 UTC

Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 10:46:01 -0800
From: Michelle Boisvenue-Fox <mboisve@LINFIELD.EDU>
Subject: suggestions for microfilm cabinets

I am requesting some information from folks that store
microfilm in cabinets.

We had been buying Steelcase microfilm cabinets that were
custom made to fit 3 rows of reels with dividers and a push
deal that kept the reels in place.  Steelcase no longer
does custom orders and I'm interested in finding out what
other cabinets people use and how their experience has been
with them, especially those that have been durable.

We like Steelcase cabinets because they were very good
quality.

I would love to hear from people and will compile responses
for those that are also interested.

Thanks,

Michelle Boisvenue-Fox
Michelle Boisvenue-Fox, Serials Coordinator
Northup Library
Linfield College
900 S Baker
McMinnville OR  97128
mboisve@linfield.edu

"I would venture to guess that Anon, who wrote so many poems
without signing them, was often a woman."

--Virginia Woolf