2 messages:

1)_____

Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 14:39:28 -0500
From: "Salk, Judy" <judy.salk@BOWKER.COM>

I do not have any information about Curriculum Connections but Ulrich's
does list the following current information for Arts and Activities:
Publisher:  Publishers Development Corp.
Address:  591 Camino de la Reina, Ste. 200, San Diego, CA  92180
Tel: 619-297-8032
Fax: 619-297-5353.

Judy Salk
R.R. Bowker

2)______

Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 13:36:01 -0400
From: Dawe Hoogkamer <hoogkame@ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA>

Thank you to all who replied to my request last Friday. Everyone was
so helpful. The information has been forwarded to the original
requestor.
 Dawne.