Re: Times Educational Supplement source (6 messages) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 20 Mar 1998 03:55 UTC

6 messages:

1)_____

Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 18:52:19 -0500
From: Jean Lenville <jlenvill@RICHMOND.EDU>
Subject: Re: Times Educational Supplement source (Carmel Thompson)

RPI (Reserach Publications International) changed their name to Primary
Source Media in 1995. They are still at 12 Lunar Drive, Woodbridge, CT
06525, and still supply film for your title. They can be reached at
1-800-444-0799. Cheers, Jean Lenville, Univ. of Richmond (VA)

2)_______

Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 18:52:11 -0500
From: melinton@ALISON.SBC.EDU

RPI is Research Publications. They are located at:

12 Lunar Dr.
Woodbridge CT 06525

1-800-444-0799

We get TES from them on film.
--Liz

Liz Linton -- M.L.S.
Serials Librarian/Web Developer

Web sites:
Gifts of Speech: Women's Speeches From Around the World --
    http://gos.sbc.edu
Sweet Briar College Library --
    http://www.cochran.sbc.edu

3)_______

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 12:53:59 +0000
From: Barbara Rauch <barbara.rauch@AIT.AC.NZ>

Have you looked in the front of Ulrich's, there are addresses for
Micropublishers and Distributors, where RPI is
Primary Source Media
12 Lunar Dr.
Woodbridge, CT 06525

Tel: 203-397-2600  800-444-0799
Fx 203-397-3893

Barbara Rauch, Assistant librarian - serials acquisitions
Auckland Institute of Technology
P B 92006, Auckland, New Zealand
e-mail: barbara.rauch@ait.ac.nz
Ph: (09)307 9999 extn.8874 Fx: (09)307 9977

4)_______

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 11:05:40 +1000
From: Stephen Lacey <slacey@NLA.GOV.AU>

Carmel

RPI were Research Publications International who are now Primary Source
Media at 12 lunar Drive, Drawer AB, Woodbridge CT 06525 USA OR 50
Milford Road, Reading England.

Regards,
Stephen Lacey

5)________

Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 20:13:31 -0600
From: Jeff Steely <Jeffrey_Steely@BAYLOR.EDU>

Carmel,

Research Publications is an imprint of Primary Source Media.  They produce the
microfilm for Times Educational Supplement.  They can be reached at
(800)444-0799 [or 1-203-397-2600 outside the US].  Their US address is 12 Lunar Drive,
Woodbridge, CT 06525.  Their UK address is PO Box 45, Reading RG1 8HF, England.
Source: the box housing our most recent microfilm reel of the Times.

Jeff Steely
Baylor Libraries: Serials
PO Box 97151
Waco, TX 76798-7151

Phone (254)710-2118
Fax (254)710-3116

Jeffrey_Steely@baylor.edu

6)_______

Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 21:27:46 -0500 (EST)
From: Marjorie Freeman <mmf@LEO.LION.EDU>

Try University Microfilms International - all of the libraries in our
consortium get it from them.  You may also have to look for it under the
title TLS - Times Literary Supplement.

Marge Freeman
System Administrator
LION Consortium of Virginia