Re: Times Educational Supplement source (Susan Sturgeon) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 20 Mar 1998 18:17 UTC

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 13:08:24 -0500
From: "Susan E. Sturgeon" <ssturgeo@SALEM.MASS.EDU>
Subject: Re: Times Educational Supplement source (Carmel Thompson)

Just to confuse the issue a little bit more (I have read the other
60694-1873.  That may be a regional office.  The good news is that I hve
the same 800 #.  You are really lucky you're looking for these folks in
the days of listservs and e-mail.  It took me years of searching at
conferences, etc. to find the folks who do the microfilm for these titles.

SUSAN STURGEON
SERIALS DEPARTMENT
SALEM STATE COLLEGE LIBRARY
352 LAFAYETTE ST.