Re: Digital Reality conference, June 1998, Massachusetts Joanna Tousley-Escalante 02 Apr 1998 06:49 UTC

A question for NELINET.
Would it be possible to videoconference such an event to an
international audience?   We have the receiving capability here, but it
is never possible for us to travel to participate in such events - even
though we are struggling at this time with these very same questions.

Regards,
Joanna Tousley-Escalante

*       Head Technical Services Unit
*       VIC Library - Vienna, Austria