American Journal of Family Law (8 messages) Marcia Tuttle 30 Apr 1998 23:14 UTC

(1)
>From moren@law.harvard.edu Thu Apr 30 19:06:46 1998
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:40:15 -0400
From: moren@law.harvard.edu
Subject: Amer. Journal of Family Law 0891-6330 (Allen Williams)

Mr. Williams:

Regarding American Journal of Family Law, you may have called the wrong
Aspen.  You want Aspen Law and Business at 1-800-447-1717.  They
published the most recent issue we have (v.12:1) and they have bought
most of Wiley's law titles.

Harold M. Moren
Acquisitions Librarian
Harvard Law School Library
moren@law.harvard.edu
FAX: 617-496-4409
TEL: 617-495-3172
----------

(2)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 13:40:26 -0700
From: "Virginia Froemel (vfroemel@cwsl.edu)" <vef@CWSL.EDU>

We are upto vol. 12, no. 1(spring 1998) and we get our copy from William
Hein.  You may try and contact them to see what info they have.

Try calling:

Loreta Weisenburg, Subscrition Dept. Manager
(800)828-7571

Hope she will answer your question.

Virginia Froemel, Serials Assistant - vfroemel@cwsl.edu
California Western School of Law Library  (619)525-1428
225 Cedar Street                       Fax(619)685-2918
San Diego, CA 92101
----------

(3)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:42:15 -0400
From: Beverly Butler <bbutler@VMS1.CC.UOP.EDU>

We receive this title.  It is published by and obtained from:
        Professional Education Systems, Inc.
        200 Spring St.
        P.O. Box 1208   or P.O. Box 1428
        Eau Claire, WI  54702

Beverly Butler
McGeorge School of Law Library
3282 - 5th Avenue
Sacramento, CA  95817
916-739-7220
bbutler@uop.edu

"Between stimulus and response is the space for individual choice."
----------

(4)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 20:49:57 +0000
From: Eamon Fennessy <efennessy@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>

Allen: I would suggest trying a subscription agency, such as EBSCO, YBP, etc
to locat the issue in question.  Eamon

Eamon T. Fennessy
The Copyright Group
P.O. Box 5496
Beverly Farms, MA 0l9l5

Phone & FAX (978) 927 9936

----------

(5)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:07:40 -0400
From: "Kuester, E." <kuester@hermes.law.stetson.edu>
Subject: American Journal of Family Law

The latest issue to this title, which is v.12 #1, spring 1998, has Aspen
emblazoned on the cover.  So my guess is that they do publish it.  But I
don't deal with them directly.  I always use a vendor for their products
because they are so difficult to deal with.  Inside the issue, it says for
subscription info to call 1-888-859-8081. I imagine you've already done
that, but perhaps if you try again.

Good luck,   Earlene

Earlene G. Kuester
Acquisitions/Serials/Documents Librarian
Stetson Law Library
1401-61st St. S.
St. Petersburg, FL   33707
813-562-7826
Fax  813-345-8973

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:24:41 -0700
From: Andy Kohler <akohler@UCLA.EDU>

Per v.12#1 (Spring 1998): Published by Aspen Law & Business
(888) 859-8081
1185 Avenue of the Americas, NY NY 10036

Hope this helps!

Andy Kohler / UCLA Law Library / akohler@ucla.edu
----------

(7)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:33:54 -0400
From: Mary Ertl <mary-ertl@UIOWA.EDU>

On March 11, we received an invoice for another title, Employee Relations
Law Journal, from Aspen Law & Business, and we called to find out why.
They informed us they had taken over several Wiley titles, including
American Journal of Family Law.  The phone no. on the invoice for ERLJ is
888-859-8081, and it is paid to a p.o. box in Greenwich CT; both the phone
no. and pay to address are different from our *regular* Aspen Law &
Business ones.  We don't have an invoice yet for Amer J Family Law, but
perhaps calling that numnber would help. We are having a lot of trouble
with all of these titles from the Aspen family of publishers.  GOOD LUCK!!

Mary Ertl
Acquisitions Librarian
University of Iowa Law Library
224 Boyd Law Bldg
Iowa City  IA  52242-1166
319/335-9041   FAX 319/335-9039
Mailto:mary-ertl@uiowa.edu
----------

(8)
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 07:47:31 +1000
From: alfred gans <alfred@ISA.COM.AU>

Our records show this is now available from Swets & Zeitlinger.

Alfred Gans                Telephone +61-7 3371 7500
ISA Australia              Facsimile +61-7 3371 5566
Subscription Agents    alfred@isa.com.au
PO Box 709               http://www.isa.com.au
TOOWONG  QLD  4066
AUSTRALIA