Re: URL software Jeanne Towle 06 Apr 1998 16:25 UTC

We use "URL-minder" (http://www.netmind.com/htm/url-minder.html) to
monitor our catalogued websites.  You can set it up to notify you of all
changes (ie when a new issue of serial is added, or any minor change is
made to the site) or be more specific and ask to be notified only when the
site changes addresses or disappears.

Jeanne Towle
Acquisitions Supervisor
Red River College Library