Contents Alerting Service (Mary Ann Nesto) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 13 Apr 1998 15:43 UTC

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 09:16:18 -0700
From: Mary Ann Nesto <mnesto@WISDOM.WSC.MASS.EDU>
Subject: contents alerting services

Greetings Colleagues,
        We are considering offering our faculty access to UNCOVER Reveal.
I would love to hear from any mid-size college that has experience as an
institutional subscriber to Reveal. I am particularly interested in the
response and use of the service by faculty from departments other than
science.
        We are not thinking of using Uncover for document delivery at the
moment or of cancelling subscriptions.  We are only thinking of the
contents alerting services.
        Any response, favorable or not, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mary Ann Nesto
Westfield State College.
tel. 413 572 5655