Bristol Bay Native Corp. newsletter (Maija Cravens) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 16 Apr 1998 20:54 UTC

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:10:20 -0600
From: Maija CRAVENS <maija.cravens@CCMAIL.ADP.WISC.EDU>
Subject: Bristol Bay Native Corp. newsletter

     Hi catalogers,

     Bristol Bay Native Corporation : [newsletter] OCLC# 31107622
     seems to have changed title.
     Vol. 26, no. 1 (Jan./Feb. 1998) has title:
     Tunusax* from Bristol Bay Native Corporation (The asterisk refers to a
     note under the title: *Aleut word meaning "News").
     Vol. 26, no. 2 (Mar./Apr. 1998) has title:
     Hunek* from Bristol Bay Native Corporation (*Athabascan word meaning
     "News".
     This cute idea of using a word from a different North American Indian
     language at the beginning of the title for every (?) issue is causing
     me grief! How should I catalog this serial?

     Thanks for your help,
     Maija Cravens