Re: No. of Issues per Vol. -- Query from Publisher (Joe Edelen) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 17 Apr 1998 15:13 UTC

Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 09:05:44 -0500
From: Joe Edelen <jedelen@USD.EDU>
Subject: Re: No. of Issues per Vol. -- Query from Publisher

I don't think it makes any difference although my personal preference
would be for 2 vols per year for something that substantial.  I certainly
concur about notifying the buying public and, if you are thinking of a
title change, do it at the same time as the vol change.

***  Joe Edelen                                 I.D. Weeks Library
***  Bibliographic Control Librarian            University of South Dakota
***  605-677-6082                               414 East Clark Street
***  605-677-5488 (fax)                         Vermillion, South Dakota 57069
***  jedelen@usd.edu