Technology Review (2 messages) Stephen Clark 05 May 1998 12:20 UTC

2 messages

1)-----------------------
From:         SKWORJ@GBMS01.UWGB.EDU
Subject:      (MIT's) Technology Review

I emailed the publisher to ask for confirmation of the name change and
explained the ramifications for libraries.  Here is the response I
received:

> We apologize for the confusion our name has cause you and others in the
> periodicals.  We added "MIT's" as a descriptive element, but did not intend
> to cause a name change.  We are still, as before, Technology Review.
>
> Again, our apologies for this inconvenience.
>
> Ann Young

I think I shall not attempt to explain OCLC to them . . .

Jeanette Skwor
Cofrin Library
UW-Green Bay

2)-------------------
From:         dcvh@MIT.EDU
Subject:      Technology review (Cambridge, Mass. : 1998)

Greetings again --

Survey says, "It's a title change."

The record for the new title, beginning with the May/June 1998 issue,
can be found at: sn98-38116 (OCLC #39058693).

        David Van Hoy, Principal
           Serials Cataloger
             MIT Libraries
               dcvh@mit.