Journal of Applied Social Psychology (David Weeks) Stephen Clark 06 May 1998 02:24 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 13:49:46 -0400
From: David Weeks <weeks@UPEI.CA>
Subject: Journal of Applied Social Psychology

Hi folks,

I just got off the phone with Bellwether Publishing Ltd. and was told
that for 1998 subscribers to the Journal of Applied Social Psychology
will also receive Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research (ISSN:
1071-2089).
Today, we received Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Resarch (Vol. 3,
no. 1, 1998) with no letter of explanation (that would have been too
convenient).
Thought some other libraries might be interested in this information.
David
DAVID J. WEEKS
PERIODICALS DEPT., ROBERTSON LIBRARY, U.P.E.I.
CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I.  CANADA     C1A  4P3
Voice:  (902)-566-0556;  Fax: (902)-628-4305; E-Mail: Weeks@upei.ca