The Alkaloids (Barbara Swetman) Stephen Clark 06 May 1998 02:34 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 16:38:52 -0400
From: "B.E. Swetman" <bswetman@HAMILTON.EDU>
Subject: The Alkaloids

I have just become aware of the title change for The Alkaloids. Chemistry
and Pharmacology to The Alkaloids. Chemistry and Biology.

Now that I have looked at the records on OCLC I must admit that I don't
understand why the various Chemistry and ... parts of the title have been
treated as section titles. I can't find serial records with other section
titles under The Alkaloids in OCLC. Why aren't these either part of the
main title or just other title information? Hasn't this really been the
same title since 1950?

Thanks,

B.E. Swetman                            bswetman@hamilton.edu
Hamilton College Library                Clinton, NY

You may not be able to tell on the Internet who's a
dog -- if you care -- but you can generally tell who
has a mind! -- R R Neuswanger