Re: CD-ROMs as computer files or serials Judith Hopkins 11 May 1998 16:17 UTC

You might to check out the guidelines that OCLC provided even if you are
not a member of OCLC.   Cf. http://www.oclc.org/oclc/cataloging/type.htm

Judith Hopkins                          Phone:  716 645-2796
Central Technical Services              FAX:    716 645-5955
University at Buffalo                   E-mail: ulcjh@acsu.buffalo.edu
Buffalo, NY  14260-2200             http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~ulcjh
        Listowner of AUTOCAT@LISTSERV.ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU
    (http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/units/cts/autocat)

    The views expressed are my own and not those of UB or its Libraries