E-journals (2 messages) Marcia Tuttle 15 May 1998 13:31 UTC

----------(1)
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 14:49:44 +0200
From: Simone JEROME <sjerome@ULG.AC.BE>
Subject: Re: E-journals (Sonia Wilson)

A 09:03 14/05/98 -0400, vous avez �crit :

Sonia,

I do not know in what discipline you are looking for ejournals.
Remember that our administrator Birdie MacLennan built and
updtades an excellent page which is a goldmine of information
on the subject.

Regards,

Simone JEROME, Librarian
University of Liege
Institute of chemistry B6
4000 Sart Tilman (Liege 1)
BELGIUM

sjerome@ulg.ac.be
former address : udspring@vm1.ulg.ac.be

----------(2)
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 07:01:16 -0400
From: Dan Tonkery <tonkery@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject: Re: E-Journals (2 messages)

Finding information on e-journals is sometimes difficult and ever
changing. Faxon has been providing our users with a special report that
matches their subscriptions with e-journal availability for over a year.
The number of e-journals is growing each day.

The e-journal report in a short time has grown into the most requested
report that we do. Which printed journals are available in electronic form
under what conditions is hard to find information. We also have samples of
the various licenses agreements from publishers.

This is a fast moving area and we have a staff dedicated to the e-journal
project as well. Times are changing for the agent as well as the library.

Dan Tonkery
President and COO
The Faxon Company
781-329-3350