Re: Delay in Elsevier's publications (Maggie Rioux) Marcia Tuttle 21 May 1998 13:24 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 08:42:06 -0400
From: "Margaret A. Rioux" <mrioux@WHOI.EDU>
Subject: Re: Delay in Elsevier's publications (Simone Jerome)

Simone -
  I just checked our receipt history for Deep-sea research (both
parts). We have not gotten any issues dated 1998 either. We DID
get the January 1998 issue of Oceanographic Literature Review,
however.  We don't subscribe to Spectrochemica acta, so I can't
check on that one.
 I'm going to forward your message to our Serials Librarian so he
can check on the status of OUR copies.
  Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention,
Maggie

> Subject: Delay in Elsevier's publications (Simone Jerome)
> Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 11:09:33 -0400
> From: Marcia Tuttle <tuttle@email.unc.edu>

* Maggie Rioux                   | Email:
mrioux@whoi.edu           *
* Information Systems Librarian  | Voice:
508/289-2538              *
* MBL/WHOI Library               | Fax:
508/457-2156              *
* Woods Hole Oceanographic Inst. | Foot:  Clark Lab, Room
135       *
* Woods Hole, MA 02543           |        Quissett Campus,
WHOI     *
** Progress is wonderful, but it has gone on too long - Ogden
Nash **