Risk Management (3 messages) Marcia Tuttle 26 May 1998 17:11 UTC

-----(1)
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 08:19:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mary Grenci <mgrenci@darkwing.uoregon.edu>
Subject: Re: Risk management (Vera L. Finley)

Our subscription is through EBSCO. We have current issues through May
1998. The bib. record shows the publisher as Risk and Insurance Management
Society from 1975-   . Their address isn't in our record because we go
through a vendor.

Hope this is some help.

Mary

******************************
Mary Grenci
Serials Catalog Librarian
Knight Library
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299

mgrenci@darkwing.uoregon.edu
Phone: 541-346-5607
Fax:   541-346-3485

-----(2)

Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 11:25:12 -0400
From: Susan Markley <markley@UCIS.VILL.EDU>

We get our RISK MANAGEMENT from : Risk Management Society Publishing,
Inc.  655 Third Avenue, New York, New York 10017-5637.  (212)286-9364
Callie Nelson, Circulation Manager.

Hope this helps.

Susan Markley
Villanova University

-----(3)

Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 12:59:35 -0400
From: Jean Lenville <jlenvill@RICHMOND.EDU>

We are up to date with this title (0035-5593), having last rec'd v.45 no.5
(1998:May). It is now being published by:
Risk Management Society Publishing, Inc.
655 Third Avenue
NY, NY 10017
212-286-9364
212-922-0716 FAX