publi. info from ANTITRUST LAW AND ECONOMICS REVIEW (Joyce Nelson) Stephen Clark 01 Jun 1998 12:27 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 20:14:15 +0000
From: Joyce Nelson <JOYCEN@HSC.EDU>
Subject: publi. info from ANTITRUST LAW AND ECONOMICS REVIEW

Hello all!

I thought I would share the information gained from a query to
ANTITRUST LAW AND ECONOMICS REVIEW regarding the publication schedule
for this title.  I had mentioned in my note to the publisher that those
of us in serialsland who rely heavily on automated checkin systems would
be most grateful for an update. The reply which came from Charles
Mueller, Editor, does not note how many issues to expect but does say
that there will be a mailing by the end of this summer.

Mr. Mueller's comments and thanks to patient librarians appear below my
signature lines.

Joyce Nelson
Periodicals/Government Documents
Eggleston Library