Business Week (Muriel K. Godbout) Stephen Clark 01 Jun 1998 15:43 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 10:19:21 +0000
From: mgodbout@HENRY.WELLS.EDU
Subject: Business Week

I have two  questions pertaining to Business Week.  We sent a claim
out for two missing issues and the returned claim checker advised us
to claim according to the exact date from now on.  Also, we received
the first issue for June and there is no number on the issue.  Does
anyone know if Business Week has dropped  its policy of numbering
each issue in favor of using only the date?

If this is the case, I am missing #3559 and I don't know if it is the
last issue in December, 1997, or the first issue in January, 1998, or
a combined issue of December/January.  Can anyone clarify these two
questions for me?  I may be overlooking the obvious, if so I
apologize.

Thank you in advance.

Muriel K. Godbout
Serials Office