CSU Electronic Core Collection (ECC) (Susan Zeigfinger) Stephen Clark 03 Jun 1998 18:34 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 10:50:20 -0400
From: SUSAN ZEIGFINGER <SZEIGFIN@VERMONTLAW.EDU>
Subject: CSU Electronic Core Collection (ECC) (Mitch Turitz) -Reply

If this information were for staff use only, then we would assign a code
for the ECC titles in the serials, acquisition and/or bib record fix field.
hese are the codes that do not appear on the public cataloging record
but on which we can create lists.  For example, on the acquistions
record in staff mode we have a "code 2" which we use for special
categories.  We could use this code for the ECC titles.  Whenever we
want to see what we have, we could create a list using this code.

Otherwise we would probably just use a 590 note.

Susan