Journal of Undergraduate Mathematics (Becky Bernal) Stephen Clark 03 Jun 1998 18:36 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 10:46:28 -0600
From: Becky Bernal <bbernal@MESA5.MESA.COLORADO.EDU>
Subject: Journal of Undergraduate Mathematics

Does anyone have current information regarding the publication status of
the title JOURNAL OF UNDERGRADUATE MATHEMATICS, ISSN 0022-5339?  The last
issue our library has rec'd is v. 25 #2 1993.  We receive this title
through our vendor, Ebsco, and they can only tell us that publication is
delayed indefinitely.  Attemps to contact the publisher have not been
successful, so any information would be very helpful.  Thanks!

Becky Bernal
Serials/Cataloging
Tomlinson Library
Grand Junction, CO