FW: Microfilm Splicing (Promilla Bansal) Stephen Clark 04 Jun 1998 14:33 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 08:55:43 -0500
From: Promilla Bansal <pbansal@acfsysv.roosevelt.edu>
Subject: FW: Microfilm Splicing (C.D. Thompson)

We splice constantly and have bought only two cabinets in the past ten years and those too for the newspapers since those could not be spliced. It is cheap, can be done by a part-time student, and very effective. If you want more information would be glad to talk to you
Promilla Bansal
Reference/Serials Librarian
Roosevelt University Library
430 S. Michigan Ave