Differentiation (Jo Ann Toussaint) Stephen Clark 05 Jun 1998 20:31 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:20:29 -0600
From: j9toussaint@STTHOMAS.EDU
Subject: Differentiation

Does anyone who subscibes to Differentiation (ISSN: 0301-4681) have an
idea of the number of issues produced in volume 62?  I have four issues
for that volume, dated October, November, December I and December II 1997.
However the publication information states that Volume 62 and 63 (5 issues
each) will appear in 1997.

I want to claim vol. 62, #5, but only if it truly exists.

I have also received vol. 63, #1 which is dated May 1998.  The problem I
would like an answer for is: was there an issue called Vol. 62, number
5?  If so, what was the date on the issue?  Does anyone have any issues
for 1998 before the May 1998 issue mentioned above?

Thanks so much for your help with this problem.

Jo Ann Toussaint
Jo Ann Toussaint
O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library      phone: (612) 962-5409
University of St. Thomas        fax:   (612) 962-5406
2115 Summit Avenue              email: j9toussaint@stthomas.edu
Saint Paul, MN  55105