Canadian Journal for the Study of Adult Education (David Weeks) Marcia Tuttle 07 Jul 1998 20:18 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 16:29:40 -0400
From: David Weeks <weeks@UPEI.CA>
Subject: Canadian Journal for the Study of Adult Education

Hi folks,

We have been asked to order a subscription to Canadian Journal for
the Study of Adult Education. I have contacted the association with a
couple of questions but have never received a reply. Perhaps some one
in listserv land could help.
1. Can a library order a subscription without becoming a member and
if so, what is the institutional rate for the journal?

2. What is the most recent issue published?

Thanks
David
DAVID J. WEEKS
PERIODICALS DEPT., ROBERTSON LIBRARY, U.P.E.I.
CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I.  CANADA     C1A  4P3
Voice:  (902)-566-0556;  Fax: (902)-628-4305; E-Mail: Weeks@upei.ca