Re: Canadian Journal for the Study of Adult Education (Kamala Narayanan) Marcia Tuttle 08 Jul 1998 14:48 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 09:58:31 -0400
From: Kamala Narayanan <narayana@STAUFFER.QUEENSU.CA>
Subject: Re: Canadian Journal for the Study of Adult Education (David              Weeks)

Our library has received upto v.11:no.2: Nov. 1997 (received in early
June/98). I don't see an institutional membership requirement for the
title...

At 16:18 07/07/98 -0400, you wrote:
>the Study of Adult Education. I have contacted the association with a
>couple of questions but have never received a reply. Perhaps some one
>in listserv land could help.
>1. Can a library order a subscription without becoming a member and
>if so, what is the institutional rate for the journal?
>
>2. What is the most recent issue published?
>
>Thanks
>David
>DAVID J. WEEKS
>PERIODICALS DEPT., ROBERTSON LIBRARY, U.P.E.I.
>CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I.  CANADA     C1A  4P3
>Voice:  (902)-566-0556;  Fax: (902)-628-4305; E-Mail: Weeks@upei.ca

------

Kamala S Narayanan                 Phone: (613) 545-6000  ext 4540
Serials Librarian,                 Fax:   (613) 545-6819
Central Library Technical Services,
Queens University,
B100B Mackintosh Corry Hall,       E-mail: narayana@stauffer.queensu.ca
Kingston, Ontario K7L 5C4.